Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Ocean

Here is me and my alligator castle. It didn't take that long to make. 

Here is me in the ocean.  It is fun when you go in the ocean.  If you
go in the ocean all day, when you lay down at night you will
feel like you are still moving.

Here is me and my brother, we are finding cool sea shells. 

Here are my brothers.  We caught mullet.  


Here is me in the ocean. It is really fun to swim in the big waves. 

Here are my brothers in the ocean.  They are running up
to the shore. 

Here is a dolphin. They swim by when you are going pretty fast.
They like to play with people. 

Here is a mother and a baby dolphin.  They like their kids a lot.

Here is me and my hot chocolate. It is fun to be on the boat and sail.

Here is me in the back of our boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment