Saturday, April 4, 2015

Our Vacation



 We went to Galveston Bay.  It was so fun.  I want to go there again.  We took our boat down there and I colored in the boat.  These are my pictures that I colored.  We stayed on the water for 4 days.  But sometimes we went out and saw the boat show.  We got to look at boats.  It was a lot of fun.  


 My dad, is the captain of our boat.  His job is to steer the boat.  My job on the boat is sitting still inside and go on top of the boat and watch for sticks and fish and stuff in the water so we don't run into them.




On our last day we went to the beach.  We went swimming.  After we went swimming, we saw a jelly fish.  My dad took a piece of the jelly fish home so we could look at it under my microscope.  


 We had to go on a ferry to get to the boat show.  The ferry vibrated from the front to the back.  We got to go out of our car and go to the front of the ferry.  It was awesome.

At the boat show we got to look inside the boats all over to see if we liked them.  There were lots of cupboards in the boats.

 We were looking at the boats, there were tons of boats to look at.  There were really big boats and some comfy ones and there was a really big boat with a trampoline on it.


This is my brother, Hunter.  He is sitting by the Hunter boat, it has the same name as he does.  



This ferry that we went on is called the Dead Man!  I am glad we weren't dead on there!  We saw dolphins in the water when we went up front.  


 We checked out this war place.  It was from WWI.  There was a sign that showed the inside and this grenade launcher. This wasn't just any grenade launcher, it shot out missiles from 15 yard away!

Here is our boat.  Our boat is smaller than all the other boats.  It looks like a motor boat, but it is a sail boat.



When we came back we looked at the jelly fish under my microscope.  There were living worms inside the jellyfish.  We saw them moving in the microscope.  They were tiny-tiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment