Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Crayon Maker

 So, this is me and Alex pouring the melted crayon into the holes. I peel tough and old crayons and put them in a pile.  I make a big pile of crayons.  Alex puts them in the crayon maker and it melts them and you pour them into the holes and you have to wait for a couple of seconds for it to heat up them you take the crayons out.
 Alex took a picture of me.  I like to make crayons more than jumping on the trampoline because I like to draw with them.
 When you take the crayons out they are hot and you put them on the kitchen counter to cool off.
For lunch today we had sandwich with eggs and bells peppers.  I like the red bell peppers.  Then we went and made more crayons.  At nap time Austin and Ethan came and we had fun with them.  I was always last on the trampoline.  The big boys were first.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you were last on the trampoline... You are a big boy to me! So proud of how great your crayons turned out! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete