Saturday, February 7, 2015

My 6th Birthday


Here's me and my friend, Addie.   She came to my birthday.  We had fun.  We played on the swing, we played tag.  My other friends and brothers were there too.

 Here I am blowing out my candles at my 6th birthday.  The cake was double chocolate and chocolate frosting.  It was very good. We put whip cream on it. I got to pick it out myself.


 My dad sprayed whip cream in my mouth. It was fun, very fun.  I thought he was going to spray it all over my head, but he squirted it in my mouth.  He also did it to my friends.  It was a whip cream surprise.

 I got a remote control car for my birthday!  I was surprised when I opened it.  I rode it all over the park.  I even rode it up a ramp.

 I also got a box of money, $10 and a fish tank.
 Addie and I got whip cream in our mouth.  I really liked my birthday.  Turning 6 was surprising!

No comments:

Post a Comment